Watch a video demonstration for creating a Support Bundle on the One Identity YouTube Channel
There are several methods to generate the support bundle.
Method 1 - Windows thick client
1. Login to the Appliance with an Admin Account.
2. In Settings, select Appliance | Support Bundle.
3. Click (or tap) Generate Support Bundle. Check the box "Include Session Logs"
4. Browse to select a location to save the support bundle .zip file and click (or tap) Save.
5. Send the support bundle to One Identity Support via the support portal.
Method 2 - Recovery Kiosk
NOTE: Prior to using the Support Bundle option on the recovery kiosk, set up a Windows share where the support bundle is to be sent. The file will be sent via the X0 interface, so the shared hosted on the workstation needs to be on the same network segment. If you set up the Windows share to allow anonymous access, you will not be prompted to enter a user name or password.
1. From the recovery kiosk, select the Support Bundle option.
2. Right arrow.
3. Select the type of support bundle to be generated:
- Support Bundle
- Quarantine Bundle
4. When prompted, enter the following information:
- Address: Enter the address of the Windows share (eg. \\192.168.1.1\share
- Password: Enter the password associated with the specified user account.
5. Select Submit.
When completed, a message appears stating that a support bundle has been sent to the specified share.