1. Download Safeguard’s federation metadata file and open in a text editor or web browser.
2. Copy the entityID attribute of the <EntityDescriptor> element.
3. Create an Azure Active Directory App Registration with a Sign-on URL of https://<safeguard server>/RSTS/Login.
4. Edit the properties of the App Registration you just created and paste the entityID value we copied from Step 2 into the App ID URI.
5. When a user logs in for the first time against this app, you can avoid the "Accept" by granting all users.