1. Ensure you have a Directory defined, and connected. From Directories select your Microsoft Active Directory | Accounts | Click "Add Account" and find the AD account. Click OK
Note, on 2.7 and above the Directory is now in Assets. The filter IsDirectory:true can be used to find the Directory asset.
2. Ensure the account has a password Set in Safeguard
3. Ensure the account has "Session Request" ticked
4. On the Member Server asset ensure that Session Requests are enabled
5. To use the Directory account, you define an Access Request policy in the same way as a local session, but in the Scope add the Asset itself.
6. In the "Access Config" under "Asset-Based Session Access" select "Directory Account", and click Browse, and select the AD user.
7. When a user has been assigned the Entitlement, they will be able to request the AD account