Is it possible to generate a report from the desktop client for accounts which includes the last successful password check and change? (315142)
Is it possible to generate a report from the desktop client for accounts which includes the last successful password check and change?
It would be useful to generate a report filtered for certain assets that contains a list of accounts and the date and time of their last successful password check and change.
Can this be done using the desktop client, or is the API required?
It is not possible to use the desktop client to create a report with this information, the Swagger API will need to be used.
- Browse to https://HOSTNAME/service/core/swagger/ui/ and authenticate by selecting the Authorize button at the top. The user must have AssetAdmin, ApplianceAdmin, or Auditor permissions.
- Expand AssetAccounts in the list of calls and select GET /v3/AssetAccounts.
- In the filter field enter in: AssetName contains 'desired_asset_name'
- In the fields field enter in at minimum: Name, AssetName, LastSuccessPasswordChangeDate, LastSuccessPasswordCheckDate
- Select Try it out! and the Response Body should return a list of the accounts and their last successful check and change.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.