Log, Terminate, Notify or Store event in connection database for SSH sessions when commands are executed.
Create the Content Policy
1. Go to Policies > Content Policies > Add a new Content Policy by clicking the "+" sign
2. Assign the policy name
3. Select Event type Commands
4. Select the desired Actions for the policy (Terminate Connection)
5. Select the "+" sign to add a string or expression (multiple strings can be added)
Assign the Content Policy to a SSH Channel Policy
1. Go to SSH Control > Channel Policies > Select the desired policy and expand
2. For the Channel Type "Session Shell", select the drop-down menu and choose the Content Policy previously created.
Verify that the SSH connection has the desired Channel Policy to terminate the session.
1. Go to SSH Control > Connections > Select and expand the desired connection
2. Scroll down to the Channel Policy field and select the previously assigned Channel Policy