1. Ensure you have a Directory defined, and connected. From Directories select your Microsoft Active Directory | Accounts | Click "Add Account" and find the AD account. Click OK
2. Ensure the user has a password Set in Safeguard
3. To use the Directory account, you define an Access Request policy in the same way as a local session, but in the Scope add the Asset itself.
3. In the "Access Config" under "Asset-Based Session Access" select "Directory Account", and click Browse, and select the AD user.
4. When a user has been assigned the Entitlement, they will be able to request the AD account