Customers would like to manage accounts that require smart card authentication. Upon approval of a password or session request on accounts that require smart card authentication, Safeguard should:
1. Change the Smart card required flag on the account to Smart card not required.
2. Change the password on the account to a known password.
3. Release the new password to the requestor.
Upon expiration or Check-In of the access request:
1. Change the Password on the account.
2. Change the Smart card Required flag to Smart card Required.
An enhancement has been submitted to product management for possible inclusion in a future version of the product. No ETA is available at this time.