Follow the steps below to remove the Notify via Secure Password Extension option from the disabled User Enforcement Rule
- Navigate to the QPMAdmin site.
- Expand User Enforcement Rules
- Click on Remind Users to Create/Update Q&A Profiles
- Highlight a rule and click the Edit button
- Uncheck Notify users via Secure Password Extension
- Click Next
- Click OK
- Click Save
- Click Enable
- Click Remind Users to Create/Update Q&A Profiles
- Click Disable
If there is more than one Service Connection Point, you will want to delete all but the current one. Select the ID, right-click and select properties. Under the attribute Editor tab select keywords. The correct one will have a time and date within the last 20 minutes.
Once the old Service Connection Points are deleted, the behavior will be corrected and the popup will no longer be displayed to the user.