Please download the hotfix by Clicking Here
How to install this hotfix
You must do the following before installing the patch:
• Disable RC4 ciphers. For more information, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2868725.
• Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
• Ensure that TLS 1.2 is enabled. For more information, see https://technet.microsoft.com/engb/library/dn786418.aspx#BKMK_SchannelTR_TLS12
To install the hotfix
1 Copy the supplied file PasswordManager-5.6.1-SOL157881.exe.rename to the One Identity Password Manager 5.6.1 computer.
2 Remove the .rename file name extension.
3 Run the file PasswordManager-5.6.1-SOL157881.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
4 Perform Steps 1—3 for each instance of Password Manager installed in your environment.
To determine if this hotfix is installed
1 Open the list of installed programs and updates (appwiz.cpl).
2 Do one of the following:
• In case of Windows Server 2003, make sure the Show updates check box is selected.
• In case of a later version of Windows, under Tasks, click View installed updates.
3 Check the list of installed programs and/or updates: This hotfix is installed if the One Identity Password Manager Hotfix: SOL157881 item is present in the list.