Schedule tasks are not running and the following error is seen in the Event Log:
Result: CriticalError Info: Service: QPM.Service.Services.AdminService Exception: System.Exception: Task with id='ac5cda12-3376-49f4-842d-14d925192fcf' is not registered
A certificate may not have installed correctly and as a result Password Manager did not recognize the certificate thumbprint.
Search for the file Local.storage on the computer.
Open the Local.storage file in a text editor, search for "certificateThumbprint" and take note of the value.
In the PM Admin site navigate to "General Settings | Reinitialization"
Under "Certificate name:" search for "Thumbprint" and take note of the value.
If these two values are different then the following resolution will fix it.
1. Stop the Password Manager service
2. Make a copy of the Local.storage file (under C:\ProgramData\One Identity\Password Manager).
3. Open Local.storage in a text editor (i.e. Notepad),
4. Search for "certificateThumbprint" and delete the value between the quotes (" ")
5. Restart the Password Manager service.
The Self-Service site should now open successfully with the correct certificate, as it is specified in:
PMAdmin | General Settings | Reinitialization | "Certificate name:"