Download the hotfix here.
NOTE: UI customizations will be lost during hotfix installation. If you have done any UI customization, before installation back up the current configuration by doing one of the following:
- Export the configuration file using the Import/Export option in General Settings and import the same file after the upgrade.
- Create a copy of the ProgramData folder in the C:\ProgramData\Dell\Password Manager and replace the same after upgrade.
- If you have customized the product settings in the below configuration files, before installing the hotfix back up the following files and re-configure them in the latest files after the installation of hotfix:
- web.config files of all Password Manager website
- QPM.Service.Host.exe.config located at \Service folder
To install the hotfix
- Copy the supplied file PasswordManager-5.7.0-SOL230822.exe.rename to the One Identity Password Manager 5.7 computer.
- Remove the .rename file name extension.
- Run the file PasswordManager-5.7.0-SOL230822.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
- Perform Steps 1—3 for each instance of Password Manager installed in your environment.