Additional documentation for Multi Factor authentication generic RADIUS
Outside of the Admin guide is there additional documentation for Multi Factor authentication generic RADIUS?
Product enhancement TF00717163
The basic setup is to configure the RADIUS server:
1. On the home page of the Administration site, click General Settings, and then click the Radius Two-Factor tab.
2 .In the RADIUS Server (IP address) text box, enter the IP address of the RADIUS server.
3. In the Port number text box, enter the port number, which RADIUS server will be using to receive authentication requests. The default port is 1812.
4. In the RADIUS Shared Secret text box, enter the secret key that Password Manager has to use when attempting to establish a connection with the RADIUS server. Password Manager and RADIUS server must have the same shared secret.
5. Click Save.
6. Add the RADIUS authentication step within the workflow. For example:
PMAdmin | Management Policy | Self-service workflow | Forgot my password | drag RADIUS from the Authentication menu on the left to the workflow on the right.
7. Once configured in the Admin site (above steps) when the user selects "Forgot my Password" in the service service site and follows through the workflow, a Token will be requested by Password Manager that will be provided by the RADIUS server. Once the user enters the requested token they can proceed through the rest of the workflow.
Enhancement request number TF00717163 has been submitted to for consideration in a future release of Password Manager.