Please download the hotfix here
Installing this hotfix
NOTE: UI customizations will be lost during hotfix installation. If you have done any UI customization, before installation back up the current configuration by doing one of the following:
- Export the configuration file using the Import/Export option in General Settings and import the same file after the upgrade.
- Create a copy of the C:\ProgramData\Dell\Password Manager folder and replace the same after upgrade.
If you have customized the product settings in the below configuration files, before installing the hotfix back up the following files and re-configure them in the latest files after the installation of hotfix:
- web.config files of all Password Manager websites
- PM.Service.Host.exe.config located at \Service folder
If you have customized any of the Password Manager files, then before installing the hotfix back up the customized file and re-configure the customizations in the latest files after the installation of hotfix.
To install the hotfix
- Copy the supplied file PasswordManager-5.7.0-SOL234165.exe.rename to the One Identity Password Manager 5.7.0 computer
- Remove the .rename file name extension.
- Run the file PasswordManager-5.7.0-SOL234165.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
- Perform Steps 1—3 for each instance of Password Manager installed in your environment.