There are two tasks in Password Manager for User Profile creation:
1. Invitation to Create/Update Profile
2. Reminder to Create/Update Profile
The following scenario is an example of how a Reminder scenario functions:
• A User was invited to create their Profile on a Monday.
• The User Enforcement Rule for Remind Users to Create/Update Profiles Enforcement Rule is set for ≥ 6 days (greater or equal).
• The Scheduled task for Reminder to Create/Update Profile runs the following Monday, which is 7 days later ( which is ≥ 6 days).
• User will be sent a reminder since the time is greater than 6 days since being initially invited.
• The Scheduled Task for Reminder to Create/Update Profile will continue to notify the user until the user completes the Registration process.
* Email notifications are sent out a maximum of once per day. If the scheduled task is run twice on any day it will only email once that day.