It supposed there is an existing group whose those users are members, if not, a group should be created and include the users who doesn't want to receive the notification.
1) Log into Password Manager;
2) Under the Management Policy, expand User Enforcement Rules then click over the Remind Users to Create/Update profile option;
3) In the Configure the rule’s scope: click on the button Configure;
4) With the Configure Rule’s Scope window open, add the existing/created group in the Users excluded from the rule’s scope:
5) Select an user object through ADUC,
6) Update the value date in the user's comment attribute (<setting name="enrollLastNotified" value="2020.06.01 11:21:53:739" />
For example: if the user has received a notification on 1st of July it should show the value="2020.07.01 11:21:53:739" then change to 1st of June value="2020.06.01 11:21:53:739"
7) Back to Password Manager, navigate to General Settings | Scheduled Tasks and click run the Reminder to Create/Update Profile;
Note that the user won't receive any further notifications.