Currently the only supported methods for deploying the SPE/GINA are manually installing or deploying using a GPO.
Support for SPE/GINA deployment using sccm has been logged as enhancement request number TF00593273.
It will be reviewed by our product management team for inclusion in a future release. The only supported methods of deploying Password Manager Secure Password Extension (SPE) / GINA are manual installation and via Group Policy.
Per the Password Manager Admin Guide in the Deploying Secure Password Extension section:
Secure Password Extension is deployed on client computers through Group Policy. You can create a new Group Policy object (GPO) or use an existing one to assign the installation package with Secure Password Extension for installing on the destination computers. Secure Password Extension is then installed on computers on which the GPO applies. Depending on the operating system running on the destination computers, you must apply either of the following installation packages included on the installation CD:
• SecurePasswordExtension_x86.msi - Installs Secure Password Extension on computers running x86 versions of operating systems.
• SecurePasswordExtension_x64.msi - Installs Secure Password Extension on computers running x64 versions of operating systems.
You can modify the behavior and on-screen appearance of Secure Password Extension components by configuring an administrative template's settings, and then applying the template to the target computers through Group Policy.The administrative template is available in two formats: prm_gina.adm and prm_gina.admx. The prm_gina.adm administrative template file is located in the \Password Manager\Setup\Administrative Template\ folder of the installation CD. Before using the file, copy it from the installation CD. The recommended target location is the \inf subfolder of the Windows folder on a domain controller.
The prm_gina.admx administrative template file is located in the \PasswordManager\Setup\Administrative Template\ folder of the installation CD. This administrative template is designed to be used with Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 operating systems. Before using this administrative template, copy the prm_gina.admx and prm_gina.adml files from the installation CD to the following locations: %systemroot%\policyDefinitions (for the prm_gina.admx file) and %systemroot%\policyDefinitions\En-US (for the prm_gina.adml file).
Follow the steps below to configure and deploy the Secure Password Extension on end-user computers.
To deploy and configure Secure Password Extension
1. Copy the required installation package (Quest One Secure Password Extension x86.msi or Quest One Secure Password Extension x64.msi) from the installation CD to a network share accessible from all domain controllers where you want to install Secure Password Extension. The MSI packages are located in the \Password Manager\Setup\ folder of the installation CD.
2. Create a GPO and link it to all computers, sites, domains, or organizational units where you want to use Secure Password Extension. You may also choose an existing GPO to use with Secure Password Extension.
3. Open the GPO in the Group Policy Object Editor, and then do the following:
• Expand Computer Configuration/Software Settings, right-click Software installation, and then select New | Package.
• Browse for the MSI package you have copied in step 1, and then click Open.
• In the Deploy Software window, select a deployment method and click OK.
• Verify and configure the properties of the installation, if needed.
4. To complete Secure Password Extension installation, you must restart all client computers running a pre-Windows Vista operating system. No restart is required for computers running Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system.