We are excited to announce a new version of ActiveRoles™ Server 6.9 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Claims-based access rules – Allow or deny access to Active Directory objects depending on the attributes of the identity attempting to access those objects.
- Exchange recipient management improvements – Support archive mailboxes; mailbox calendar settings; assignment of retention, address book, Exchange ActiveSync, sharing and role assignment mailbox policies; and message moderation settings for distribution groups.
- Support for Exchange 2013 – Streamline and secure administration of Exchange 2013 through the use of role-based delegation, policy-based administration, flexible administrative views, using console and web-based interfaces to perform Exchange recipient tasks.
- Management of published certificates – Add or remove digital (X.509) certificates from user accounts in Active Directory. By adding a certificate to a user account you make the certificate (including the public key) available to other Active Directory users and to Active Directory-aware applications and services.
- Management of group Managed Service Accounts – Administer group Managed Service Accounts (gMSA)—domain security principals whose password is managed by domain controllers and can be retrieved by multiple systems. Create, modify or delete gMSA, and delegate administration of gMSA.
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Version 6.5 is now in discontinued support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Product Life Cycle.
ActiveRoles™ Community - Find scripts and retrieve a policy extension to deploy in your ActiveRoles Server environment.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.