Thank you for your continued support of Dell Software. This is your official notice that all versions of ActiveRoles Server Self-Service Manager will reach end-of-support on Dec 31, 2015. After this date technical support will no longer be available for this product.
To minimize disruption to your business, we have created a program for you to swap ActiveRoles Server Self-Service Manager to Dell One Identity Manager-Active Directory Edition.
Dell One Identity Manager – Active Directory Edition is a part of our award-winning Dell One Identity Solutions from Dell. Gartner has named Quest (now a part of Dell) a Leader in its 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for User Administration/Provisioning. With Dell One Identity Manager-Active Directory Edition, you will receive these capabilities:
- Access Request Portal
- Enable end users to request Active Directory group and distribution list access via a customizable online portal, which automatically flows to the appropriate group owner, in accordance with established policy. Approved requests can be automatically fulfilled, removing the burden from Active Directory administrators.
- AD Group Attestation Engine
- Enable business managers or group owners to schedule routine or on-demand attestation of Active Directory groups and distribution lists in order to ensure and maintain compliance.
- Summary Dashboard
- Display the status of Active Directory group or distribution list attestation in a clear and concise dashboard view, as well as produce detailed reports for discovery and to prove compliance.
- Assign Ownership
- Assign ownership of specific groups or distribution lists to key individuals in the organization based on their business needs and organizational roles, reducing the risk of orphaned groups.
- Empower your end users and managers to complete the most labor-intensive Active Directory group-related tasks on their own, without administrator involvement, while leveraging pre-defined approval processes and workflows. Full customization enables you to manage workflows and retain control over the parameters.
- The swap may only be performed on perpetual licenses.
- Licenses are only eligible if current on maintenance/support
- All eligible licenses must be redeemed at the time of the swap transaction
- Seeded licenses are not eligible for this program (i.e., any asset with the word “FREE” in the description).
- Customers are required to co-term their existing licenses with the new licenses in order to be eligible. The new licenses will take on a new 12 month maintenance period.
What you need to do:
- Register at ActiveRoles Server Self-Service Manager swap page to initiate your request. A Dell Software representative will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
- For questions about ActiveRoles Server Self Service Manager or Dell One Identity Manager – Active Directory Edition, please contact Alex Binotto at email@example.com
- For general questions about the swap program, please contact Susie Chua
- Contact your Dell Software Account Manager to discuss any questions you have regarding the retirement of ActiveRoles Server Self Service Manager. If you need assistance in locating your Account Manager, please visit the Contact Us page on our website.
Dell Software is committed to providing you with world class support, and to handle your ongoing products and services’ needs.
Sr. Product Manager