We are excited to announce a new version of Identity Manager 6.1.2 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Improved visibility - Dashboard shows governance data amount trends; Heatmap now displays the highest percentage of “secret” data and Active Directory Group category
- Group membership visibility - Shows governed data group access granted
- Secure access requests - Request access for ungoverned share/folders by entering text, including “New SharePoint Group”
- Out-of-the-box policies - Twenty pre-configured sample policies for unstructured data, based on best practices
- Workflow trigger - Automatically triggers security workflow change for negative attestation
- Secure attestation - Resource security attestation limited to most powerful access right per trustee
- New decision rule - Attestations of Unified Namespace system entitlements and user accounts added
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Identity & Access Management Community - Collaborate with peers to solve common IAM issues.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.