We are excited to announce the release of TPAM Appliance 2.5.914 which is now ready for download.
This release primarily contains fixes for previously reported product issues with the top 5 listed below. Please see Release Notes for full details of corrections and improvements.
- BFER 6942/6813 (listed as "Important" in HQ):
- Fixed problem where clicking the mouse outside the PSM applet while pressing the Ctrl key caused the key modifier to act like it was stuck in the PSM session.
- BFER 6869 (listed as "Critical" in HQ):
- Fixed issue where spaces were not allowed in the OU of an LDAP discovery distinguished name.
- BFER 7072 (listed as "Important" in HQ):
- Changes to post session processing on DPA to prevent false negative auto archive result and missing session log on console. Also change to Archive Now functionality to detect any session logs missing from console and search the default archive server and update database if found.
- BFER 6998 (listed as "Important" in HQ):
- Custom platforms are now counted in the Currently Used quantity for MaxSystems on the License Management page.
- BFER 7134:
- Allow backup to continue when a PSM session log is modified during the backup. Previously it was causing backups to fail.
Be sure to also check out the TPAM Appliance 2.5 Product Support page for specific information such as solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, and training and certification information. While you're there, be sure to also check out the TPAM Appliance Technical Support Community Forum to find helpful resources and connect with other community members.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a service request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.