What's new in 8.1:
· Strong Authentication: CAM now offers Defender as a Service, a cloud-based multifactor authentification service
· Customization: Expanded customization of user interfaces, non-English language support
· Federation: SAML logout, easier integration with SharePoint 2010/2013
· Adaptive authentication: New Security Analytics Engine conditions, email alerts
· Integration: New Password Wallet API, new OpenID Connect features, integration testing tools
Important Note: Upgrading an existing installation of Cloud Access Manager to this release does not require a new license key. However, new installs will require a new key. To obtain a new key, please refer to the Licensing Assistance page on Support Portal.
If your mission critical IT or global operations require around the clock support coverage or support across multiple time zones, you may want to consider upgrading to 24x7 Support. you also have the option of upgrading to Premier Support, which is designed for organizations with complex environments that require a more proactive and personalized approach to support. Visit our Support Offerings page for more information.
Find out about our World Class Support Services
Join the user forum One Identity Cloud Access Manager
Visit the One Identity Cloud Access Manager
Determine the current support phase of your product: Product Life Cycle
Start or manage a service request