New Release of TPAM Appliance 2.5.915
We are excited to announce the release of TPAM Appliance 2.5.915 which is now ready for download.
This release primarily contains fixes for previously reported product issues with the top 5 listed below. Please see Release Notes for full details of corrections and improvements.
- BFER 6529:
- Fixed issue where if the expiration time of a password or session request was 00:00:00 (midnight), the time would not display in the Expires field on the Approval page.
- BFER 6753:
- Fixed problem where CSV exports of reports were not displaying the date format selected in Global Settings.
- BFER 6735:
- Resolved issue when trying to use :(colon) or ; (semicolon) in the password rule.
- BFER 7035:
- Fixed problem updating the Require Multi-Group Approval flag through batch update account.
- BFER 7054:
- Fixed issue where custom platform name was being displayed as AIX in the GUI even after a different custom platform name had been selected and saved.
Be sure to also check out the TPAM Appliance 2.5 Product Support page for specific information such as solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, and training and certification information. While you're there, be sure to also check out the TPAM Appliance Technical Support Community Forum to find helpful resources and connect with other community members.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a service request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.