New Product Version Release
Active Roles 7.2
One Identity is excited to announce a new version of Active Roles 7.2 is now available.
Look what's new:
- Expanded support and flexibility for Exchange Online
- Enhancements to Azure Active Directory and Office 365 functionality to ensure maximum reach and ease-of-use
- Expansion of configuration options for using Active Roles to manage and secure a hybrid environment
- Support for Windows Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016
- Addition of the ability to manager Office 365 contacts and Distribution Groups
- Rebranding of documentation and product interface to support the One Identity look and feel
If you need assistance with upgrading Active Roles or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please engage our One Identity Services team. If you need additional services, please visit our Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Active Roles Life Cycle Table.
Be sure to check out the Active Roles Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product User Forum.