New Product Version Release
One Identity Safeguard 2.1
One Identity is excited to announce a new version of One Identity Safeguard is now available.
Look what's new in 2.1:
- Zero downtime patching: During the cluster patch operation, access workflow is available so authorized users can request password releases and session access.
- Federated login: One Identity Safeguard supports the SAML 2.0 Web Browser SSO Profile, allowing you to configure federated authentication with many different Identity Provider STS (idP-STS) servers and services, such as Microsoft's AD FS and Azure AD.
- Lights out management: The Lights Out Management feature allows you to remotely manage the power state and serial console to Safeguard using the baseboard management controller (BMC). When a LAN interface is configured, this enables the Appliance Administrator to power on an appliance remotely or to interact with the recovery kiosk.
- Multi-request: Authorized Safeguard users can now request multiple password releases or sessions in a single request. In addition, these requests can be saved as a "favorite" access request, providing quick access to the request form the user's Home page.
- Safeguard 2.1 contains many fixes and stability enhancements. It is strongly recommended that all Safeguard customers upgrade to this release. See the Release Notes for full details of enhancements, improvements and corrections.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading One Identity Safeguard or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please engage our One Identity Services team. If you need additional assistance, please visit our One Identity Safeguard Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the One Identity Safeguard Life Cycle Table.
Be sure to check out the One Identity Safeguard Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product User Forum.