One Identity is excited to announce a new version of Password Manager is now available.
Look what's new in 5.9.3:
- Added a completely redesigned self-service UI. This feature is an opt-in preview, available as an option to the traditional interface. Note: the new interface has a built-in optional feedback tool, designed to help us improve the experience.
- Added new analytics & reporting backend, using the powerful and popular Microsoft PowerBI toolset to create visualizations and dashboards. Note: existing reporting backend will be deprecated and removed in future releases.
- Added feature to check credentials against large databases of leaked passwords to help defend against password reuse.
- Added support for Redistributable Secret Management Service, which extends the Password Manager connector set to support a wider group of target platforms, including SAP HANA, AWS, vSphere, PostgreSQL, Palo Alto Pan OS and many others
- Added support for Location Sensitive Authentication, which enables administrators to set different security policies based on the network trust level
- Added ability to unregister users from the Password Manager service
- Added PowerShell tool for checking permissions
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Password Manager Life Cycle table.