Starling Connect Hosted Release Notes - 21 October 2021
These release notes provide information about the 21 October 2021 Starling Connect release. Please refer to the release notes for details on current and previous enhancements, new features and resolved issues.
The following is a list of new features in this release of Starling Connect.
- The Azure Infrastructure Starling connector is released
- WorkdayHR connector enhancements and bug fixes
- SuccessfactorsHR connector enhancements and bug fixes
- General connector enhancements
The following is a list of enhancements implemented in this release of Starling Connect.
- WorkdayHR - The connector is enhanced to support deletion of the attribute values (PhoneNumbers) from the workday instance using the workday connector
- SuccessfactorsHR - The connector is enhanced to support multilevel navigational custom attributes
- SuccessfactorsHR - The PerPersonals endpoint in SuccessfactorHR connector is enhanced to support attribute selection on LIST responses
- Modifications to have datetime offset as a configurable parameter in Sharefile, HackerRank, Pingboard and DocuSign connectors
The following is a list of resolved issues in this release of Starling Connect.
- Few endpoints in SuccessFactorsHR connector do not have lastModified attribute value in v 5.0
- Fixed the discrepancies in the datetime values of Position endpoint's meta attributes in SuccessFactorHR
- In WorkdayHR, handled null values for CustomOrgs due to inconsistent data in Dev Environment