These release notes provide information about the 10 February 2022 Starling Connect release. Please refer to the release notes for details on current and previous enhancements, new features and resolved issues.
The following is a list of new features in this release of Starling Connect.
- WorkdayHR connector enhancements and bug fixes
- OneLogin connector enhancements
- RSA Archer connector enhancements
- SuccessfactorsHR connector bug fixes
The following is a list of enhancements implemented in this release of Starling Connect.
- WorkdayHR - The connector is enhanced to have BusinessUnit attribute in Employees end point for GET request
- WorkdayHR - The connector is enhanced to have Manager ID for Future Dated Endpoint with multiple <Assignment_From>tag
- OneLogin - The connector is enhanced to assign and remove user functionality from roles in OneLogin
- RSA Archer - The connector is enhanced to support customer specific use cases in the v3.0 of generalized SCIM connector. NOTE: The transition of v2 functionality into generic solutions is underway and until it is complete, One Identity Manager recommends that existing customers should skip updating to this version till further notification
The following is a list of resolved issues in this release of Starling Connect.
- In WorkdayHR, the field override values not visible in future DatedEmployees
- In SuccssfactorsHR, the MatrixManager attribute is missing in Employee response