One Identity is excited to announce a new long term support (LTS) release of One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions, available now.
Look what's new in 6.0.12:
- The following is a list of features that are no longer supported starting with SPS version 6.0.12
- X.509 host certificates are not supported, the related options have been removed from the product. One Identity recommends using public keys instead.
- DSA keys are not supported, the related options have been removed from the product. One Identity recommends using public keys instead.
- The log ingestion feature of SPS has been removed from the product.
- The local user can now change their own password.
- Resolved issue by making the postgresql upgrade more robust.
- The log now contains the details of the ES failures. When the user navigates to Basic Settings/Management/System backup and clicks on Backup now, a backup process is started.
Long Term Support release, refer to the Release Notes for details.
One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions 6.11.x is now in discontinued support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Life Cycle table.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest KB articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to How to utilize real time RSS feeds.
In addition to RSS feeds, please see the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Product Support page for:
- Video Tutorials
- Knowledgebase Search (across KBs & Product forums)
- Access online product documentation
- Review Product Life Cycle, Support Guide, Policies and Offerings
Be sure to check out our One Identity channel for online product technical tutorials.
To ensure long term success, attend our One Identity Safeguard Foundation Training to build the knowledge and skills needed to manage a live enterprise.
Visit One Identity University to learn more about training options available to help you develop a technical expertise with the solution.
Our experts can help you quickly transition to a new product version so you can start leveraging new functionalities. Check out the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Services offering to get started.
For a complete listing of professional services, visit the One Identity Services page.
Visit the Safeguard community to find insight-packed blogs, discover new tips and tricks, watch how-to videos and collaborate with your peers. We make it easy for you in the user forums.