Active Roles 7.5.3
One Identity is excited to announce a new release of Active Roles is now available.
Look what's new in 7.5.3:
- In the Active Roles Synchronization Service, the Azure AD Connector has been reworked to support Microsoft Graph API.
- Previously, Group Family Key comparison operations (such as group reevaluations) in scheduled tasks or manually performed operations had suboptimal performance when being performed on a large number of users and on different user properties. This has been enhanced, so that such comparisons are now faster when a large number of Group Families are affected.
- Previously, group reevaluation operations affecting a large number of Dynamic Groups had suboptimal performance. This has been enhanced to increase performance.
- Active Roles 7.5.3 introduces support for cryptography libraries and algorithms compliant with Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2. For more information on FIPS-compliant libraries and algorithms, see the official Approved Security Functions for FIPS document.
Refer to the Release Notes for details on enhancements, resolved issues and depreciated features.
Active Roles 7.4.x enters limited support as of 24-Jul-2022. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Active Roles Life Cycle table.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest KB articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to How to Utilize RSS Feeds.
In addition to RSS feeds, please see the Active Roles Product Support page for:
- Video Tutorials
- Knowledgebase Search (across KBs & Product forums)
- Access online product documentation
- Review Product Life Cycle, Support Guide, Policies and Offerings
Be sure to check out our One Identity channel for online product technical tutorials.
To ensure long term success, visit One Identity University to learn more about training options available to help you develop a technical expertise with the solution.
Our experts can help you quickly transition to a new product version so you can start leveraging new functionalities. Check out our Professional Services to get started.
For a complete listing of professional services, visit the One Identity Services page.
Visit the Active Roles community to find insight-packed blogs, discover new tips and tricks, watch how-to videos and collaborate with your peers. We make it easy for you in the user forums.
Other Active Roles Resources: