These release notes provide information about the 2 June 2022 Starling Connect release. Please refer to the release notes for details on current and previous enhancements, new features and resolved issues.
The following is a list of new features and enhancements in this release of Starling Connect:
- Successfactors and Azure Infrastructure connect enhancements.
- Successfactors connector bugfixes.
- AzureInfraStructure The connector is enhanced to support role assignments at root scope under the role assignments list response.
- SuccessFactors the connector is enhanced to support more attributes supported for User.
- SuccessFactors The connector is enhanced to support insert / update / upsert on inactive users using extended permissions.
- In Successfactors, the correct mappings have been added for the 'locale' attribute.