These release notes provide information about the 12 August 2022 Safeguard Remote Access release. Please refer to the release notes for details on current and previous enhancements, new features and resolved issues.
- Next generation SSH client - Improvements entail setting display preferences, native clipboard support, adaptive resolution, screen-reader support, and web link highlighting.
- Semi-managed network - Improve your network performance and latency with the semi-managed network functionality of SRA by selecting which SPS to use for initiating a connection
- Clarification on how to invite One Identity Starling collaborators with Admin role has been added. See Inviting a One Identity Starling Collaborator.
General Resolved Issues:
- By default, when a new connection policy is created in SPS for RDP and/or SSH connections, an Administrator (or root) connection tile appears for that connection policy on the SRA Connections page. If a user with Administrator rights deemed this Administrator (or root) connection tile unnecessary and deleted it from its group of connection tiles, and shortly after that there was a successful commit to that connection policy in SPS, the deleted connection tile reappeared in SRA.
- When multiple RDP and/or SSH session windows are opened in the browser, after a brief period of time, the sessions stops working. The issue has been fixed, and from SPS 6.12 and onward, sessions will work appropriately.
- In some cases, when the Heimdall API was unavailable, the session window entered an infinite reload-loop. The issue has been fixed, and now, if the Heimdall API is unavailable, the page does not reload continuously, and the following error message is displayed: "An unexpected error occurred. You may need to refresh your page (press F5)."
- The User Preferences page did not display information properly when resized to fit mobile screen width. The issue has been fixed, and now, when resizing the screen, the buttons are placed correctly.