Active Roles 8.0 LTS
One Identity is excited to announce a new release of Active Roles is now available.
Look what's new in 8.0 LTS:
- Active Roles version 8.0 LTS is the first Long Term Support (LTS) release. Version 8.0 LTS provides full support for 3 years and limited support for an additional year. Refer to the PLC table for details.
- Active Roles Console Enhancement: In preparation for the deprecation of Microsoft Exchange Online Basic authentication, the Exchange Web Services mail settings in the Active Roles Console now support Modern authentication.
- Language Pack enhancements: For the Active Roles Administration Service, Configuration Center, Console and Synchronization Service components, the Language Pack provides support for German language; For the Active Roles Web Interface component, the Language Pack provides support for the following languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian and European), Spanish.
Refer to the Release Notes for details on enhancements, improvements and resolved issues.
Product Life Cycle
8.0 LTS Limited support as of 9-Nov-2025, support discontinued 9-Nov-2026
7.5.x Limited support as of 1-Jun-2023, support discontinued 31-Dec-2023
7.4.x Support discontinued 31-Dec-2022
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Active Roles Life Cycle table.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest KB articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to How to Utilize RSS Feeds.
In addition to RSS feeds, please see the Active Roles Product Support page for:
- Video Tutorials
- Knowledgebase Search (across KBs & Product forums)
- Access to online product documentation
- Product Life Cycle, Support Guide, Policies and Offerings
Be sure to check out our One Identity channel for online product technical tutorials.
To ensure long term success, visit One Identity University to learn more about training options available to help you develop technical expertise with the solution.
Our experts can help you quickly transition to a new product version so you can start leveraging new functionalities. Check out our Professional Services to get started.
For a complete listing of professional services, visit the One Identity Services page.
Visit the Active Roles community to find insight-packed blogs, discover new tips and tricks, watch how-to videos and collaborate with your peers. We make it easy for you in the user forums.
One Identity UNITE 2023
One Identity Unite User and Partner Conference is where customers, partners, prospects and product experts drive identity security strategy and product development into the future.
Join us this spring in Miami for an agenda and speaker roster that will help your organization accelerate identity security and strengthen your overall cybersecurity posture. Register to Learn More.