These release notes provide information about the 1 December 2022 Safeguard Remote Access release. Please refer to the release
notes for details on current and previous enhancements, new features and resolved issues.
The following is a list of new features in this release of Safeguard Remote Access.
- File transfer - Upload and download files in an active remote session.
The following is a list of enhancements implemented in this release of Safeguard Remote Access.
- Clarification on how to invite One Identity Starling collaborators with Admin role has been added. See Inviting a One Identity Starling Collaborator.
The following issues were resolved in this release of Safeguard Remote Access.
NOTE: To restore the deleted Administrator (or root) connection tiles, see Restoring deleted Administrator (or root) connection tiles in the Safeguard Remote Access Hosted - Administration Guide.
- When multiple RDP and/or SSH session windows are opened in the browser, after a brief period of time, the sessions stops working. The issue has been fixed, and from SPS 6.12 and onward, sessions will work appropriately. (297384)
- In some cases, when the Heimdall API was unavailable, the session window entered an infinite reload-loop. The issue has been fixed, and now, if the Heimdall API is unavailable, the page does not reload continuously, and the following error message is displayed: "An unexpected error occurred. You may need to refresh your page (press F5)." (276869)
- The User Preferences page did not display information properly when resized to fit mobile screen width. The issue has been fixed, and now, when resizing the screen, the buttons are placed correctly. (295054)