One Identity is excited to announce a new version of Safeguard for Privileged Sessions is now available.
Look what's new in 7.2:
- Streamable session recording playback with Safeguard Desktop Player started from the SPS UI
- From SPS version 7.2, you can play back your session recordings with the Safeguard Desktop Player application started from the SPS UI. This method starts a streamable, on-demand playback.
- For more information, see Streamable session recording playback with Safeguard Desktop Player started from the SPS UI in the Administration Guide.
- Usability improvements on the user interface
- The user interface has been improved with dark theme.
- Usability icons are unified.
- New hardware support: One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions (SPS) Appliance 4000
- See the Release Notesfor details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Version 6.0.x LTS is in limited support and scheduled to discontinue support on August 15, 2023.
Version 7.0.x LTS is scheduled to go into limited support on August 15, 2024 and discontinue support on August 15, 2025.To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Life Cycle table.