New Release of ActiveRoles® Server Add-on for Office 365 2.0
Available for Download
We are excited to announce a new version of ActiveRoles® Server Add-on for Office 365 2.0 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Office 365 user account creation -Optionally create and license users for Exchange Online.
- Office 365 security group and distribution group creation- Choose the type of Office 365 group to create.
- Office 365 user license assignment -Select the Office 365 licenses that you want to assign when creating or administering a user or configure a policy to automate license assignment based on user location in Active Directory.
- Office 365 license assignment delegation- Specify what licenses the delegated administrator can assign to Office 365 users.
- Office 365 domains- Configure a policy to specify what Office 365 domains can be selected depending on user or group location in Active Directory.
- Office 365 property editing -View or change Office 365 object properties, including users, groups and contacts.
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under theDocumentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found atSupport by Product.
ActiveRoles® Community- Find scripts and retrieve a policy extension to deploy in your ActiveRoles® Server environment
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using ourManage Service Request tool or see theContact Support page for other contact methods available.
Please do not respond directly to this e-mail notification. You can elect to manage your product notification settings under "Product Notification" withinUser Profileon our support portal. Alternatively, you can request to unsubscribe to all future notifications by using this email link :Unsubscribe ALL.Thank You,