When attempting to perform a service availability check by clicking on the check all services button via the operations support portal the following error is displayed:
'Error "Uncaught (in promise): [object Object]"'
Follow the steps below to workaround the issue:
1. Open the operations support portal.
2. Click start on the Service availability check tile.
3. Click the Check all services button.
4. Click on the heading System status.
5. Click on the heading Dashboard.
6. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
Once the above steps are completed the error no longer appears unless the application pool is recycled or restarted. Once that happens the same workaround will be required to be completed again.
Waiting for a fix in a future release of Identity Manager. If impacted by this issue please contact Support and request a hot fix for defect number 34204.