When attempting to authenticate using OAuth to front end tools such as Manager the following error is shown:
"No identity provider configured."
Please follow the steps below to ensure that the default check box is set:
1. Login to Designer with an applicable account.
2. Click on Base Data.
3. Expand Security settings.
4. Click on OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connection configuration.
5. Select the configured Identity Provider.
6. Click on the Applications tab.
7. Place a check mark beside the Default check box.
8. Commit the changes to the database.
The steps above assume that the Identity Provider is configured before hand for OAuth authentication.