To create a Support Bundle with reproduction, follow the steps below.
- Increase the log level of the desired protocol (RDP/SSH/ICA/Telnet/VNC) to 8 at the Global options on the Web UI
- Reproduce the issue.
- Restore the log level to its default value (4) at the previously mentioned Global Options
- Create a Support Bundle at Basic Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Create Support Bundle
Also, we will need the following information to troubleshoot the issue effectively.
- The name of the Connection Policy
- The username which was used during the reproduction
- The IP address of the client machine from which the reproduction was done
- The IP address of the server to which the reproduction was done
- The time of the reproduction in ISO 8601 format
Note regarding using higher verbosity levels from the Administration Guide:
High verbosity levels generate very large amount of log messages and might result in a very high load on the machine.
For log levels 8-10, the logs contain highly sensitive data for all connections, as well as passwords and private keys in plain text format.