- User interface language The language of the Web Interface pages. This setting affects all menus, commands, and forms of the Web Interface, as well as tool tips and help, allowing the user to view the Web Interface pages in the selected language.
- Maximum number of objects to display in search results Determines the maximum number of objects displayed in single-page lists, such as lists of search results or lists that show contents of containers.
- Use this setting cautiously because displaying a large number of objects may adversely affect performance of your Web browser. Instead of displaying all objects, it would be advisable to use searching and filtering to find the objects you need.
- Number of items to display per page in paged lists Determines the maximum number of list items displayed on a single page in multi-page lists. Affects only the lists, such as lists of approval tasks, that are divided into pages, causing each page to display no more items than specified by this setting.
Use this setting cautiously. If you specify a small number, you will need to page through list items. However, specifying an unreasonably large number may result in poor performance of the list view.
- Number of page links to display for paged lists Determines the maximum number of links to pages displayed for multi-page lists. Affects only the lists, such as lists of approval tasks, that are divided into pages, allowing the user to page through list items by clicking page numbers beneath the list. This setting specifies how many page numbers are to be shown and the duration of the Web Interface notification.
Active Roles saves these settings on a per-user basis in the configuration of the Web Interface site. Once saved, the personal settings take effect regardless of which computer is used to access the Web Interface. The user can have different personal settings for different Web Interface sites.