the configuration files mentioned in the error are not equal to the template files Authentication Services has. So it reports these differences as errors.
To avoid getting this error message
*Note: We install to /opt/quest/libexec/vas/authselect/, but then copy that over to /usr/share/authselect/vendor/AuthenticationServices/, where it can now be used by authselect.
1) mkdir /usr/share/authselect/vendor/AuthenticationServices/
Note: This dir likely already exists, if so skip step one and go to two, make sure to do step two so that the dir gets the fresh files in case you have updated the Authentication Services Software.
2) cp /opt/quest/libexec/vas/authselect/* /usr/share/authselect/vendor/AuthenticationServices/
3) /opt/quest/bin/vastool unconfigure authselect
4) /opt/quest/bin/vastool configure authselect
5) Run the status again to check. The error should be gone.