"Vintela Active Directory Users and Computers" application can not add any domain administration snap-ins
Windows 7 does not have the Domain Administration tools necessary for adding the snap-in. This can be solved by installing and enabling the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7.
Install Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 as per
1. On a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows 7 with SP1, download the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with SP1 package from the Microsoft Download Center.
2. Open the folder into which the package downloaded, double-click the package to unpack it, and then start the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with SP1 Setup Wizard.
3. Complete all installation steps in the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is finished.
4. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.
5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.
6. If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.
7. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
8. Select the remote management tools that you want to install. For ADUC and other domain management tools and snap-ins, select the features under "AD DS and AD LDS Tools"
9. Click OK.
Shortcuts for snap-ins installed by Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with SP1 are added to the Administrative Tools list on the Start menu. The snap-ins can also be added to an MMC console.