syslog-ng Log Management Foundation Services
Hit the ground running with foundation services.
Whether you need expert assistance or your IT staff just don’t have enough hours in the day, you can leverage a One Identity Services (OIS) expert to help your organization set up and configure syslog-ng. What you get when you bring in an OIS expert:
- Accelerate time to value with guided setup
- Assured that you benefit from proper baseline configuration
- Field-tested best practices guided
syslog-ng Log Management Foundation Services includes a five-day engagement during which an OIS expert introduces the basics of your syslog- ng solution and prepares your team to fully leverage its capabilities. Our OIS expert begins with assessment and configuration, then helps your team set up target assets (a maximum of five targets).
Download services description.
syslog-ng Store Box
Approach and Activities
- Review of business and technical requirements
- Overview of Log Management capabilities
- Basic configuration (network, smtp, ntp, snmp, syslog, system backup and archive)
- User management and authentication (SSB only)
- Standalone setup
- High-Availability or Load-Balanced cluster setup (SSB only)
- Integrating light devices and applications
- Up to five (5) light device type
- Up to five (5) heavy device type
- Up to three (3) application log type
- syslog-ng Premium Edition architecture
- Operation, maintenance, basic troubleshooting and upgrade
- Review of the collected log data
- User and rights management (SSB only)
- Indexing search (SSB only)
- Transfer of basic competences and best practices on autonomous deployment for the remaining log sources
© 2019 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.