Syslog-ng Store Box 300/3500 and One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions 3000/3500 appliances have the same motherboard so the same IPMI.
This knowledge article describes how to download the latest firmware.
Installation instructions are included in the firmware.
The latest firmware can be downloaded from the motherboard's manufacturer page.
- Navigate to motherboard's product page
- Click on 'BMC/IPMI Firmware' from Links & Resources on the right.
- On The download page double-check that the 'Firmware File Name' contains the motherboard type (X11SSWF) and the 'Firmware Revision' is newer than the installed version.
- Read the release notes.
- Click on the file name to download it.
- Unzip the compressed file.
- Read the instructions attached to the firmware to proceed with the update.