Configuring Internet Explorer
- Click Internet options on the Tools menu.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, go to the Security tab, click Local intranet, and then click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, scroll down until you see the Scripting section. Make sure that the Enable option is selected under Active scripting, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Configuring Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar, and then click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Show advanced settings, and then click the Content settings button in the Privacy section.
- In the Content settings dialog box, do the following:
- Make sure that the Allow local data to be set option is selected under Cookies.
- When finished, click Done.
Configuring Mozilla Firefox
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Options on the Tools menu.
- In the Options dialog box, do the following:
- Click the Privacy button at the top of the dialog box.
- Make sure that the Remember history option is selected in the History area.
- When finished, click OK.
Connecting to the Web Interface
To connect to the Web Interface, you need to know the name of the Web server running the Web Interface and the name of the Web Interface site you want to access. The default site names are as follows:
- ARWebAdmin Site for administrators; supports a broad range of administrative tasks
- ARWebHelpDesk Site for Help Desk; supports the most common administrative tasks
- ARWebSelfService Site for self-administration; enables end users to manage their personal accounts
To connect to the Web Interface
- In the address box of your Web browser, type the address of the Web Interface site, and then press Enter.
For example, to connect to the default site for administrators, you might type http://server/ARWebAdmin where server stands for the name of the Web server running the Web Interface.