- On the Active Roles Configuration Center, under Starling, click Configure.
- Click Join One Identity Starling. The Get Started page on the Starling product is displayed.
- On the Starling Get Started page, enter your work email address enabled with Starling, and click Next.
- Enter the Starling credentials provided to you at the time of subscribing to Starling and follow the instructions displayed on the wizard to continue.
The One Identity Starling dialog box in Active Roles with a progress message indicating the progress of joining Starling is displayed. A join confirmation page is displayed with the name of the Active Roles instance that is going to be joined to Starling .
To view the Starling 2FA settings
- On the Active Roles Configuration Center, in the left pane, click Starling.
- Click Starling tab.
The status of the Starling connection is displayed.
- Click Starling 2FA tab.
The status Starling 2FA is displayed.
To disable the Starling 2FA feature click Disable Starling 2FA. To enable it again, click Enable Starling 2FA.