You can view the results of running one or more SSH Key Discovery jobs. To see the results of discoveries, see Discovered SSH Keys
To view SSH Key Discovery Results
- Navigate to Asset Management | Discovery | SSH Keys | (add or edit an SSH Key Discovery job).
- On the SSH Key Discovery Results tab:
- Select the time frame of the completed jobs you want to display which ranges from the last 24 hours to the last 7, 30, 60, or 90 days. Or, click Custom to create a custom time frame.
- Click Refresh to refresh the results.
- To display what you want in the grid, click Search and enter the character string to be used to search for a match. For more information, see Search box.
- View the following information displays for each job:
Date/Time: The most recent date the SSH Key Discovery job successfully ran.
User: The user who ran the job or Automated System, if the job is run on an automated schedule.
Event: The outcome of running the SSH Key Discovery job event, which may be SSH Key Discovery Succeeded, SSH Key Discovery Failed, or SSH Key Discovery Started.
- Account: The account which is associated with the SSH Key Discovery job .
- Asset: The asset which is associated with the SSH Key Discovery job.
- Partition: The partition in which the discovered SSH keys will be managed.
- SSH Key Profile: The profile which will govern the discovered SSH keys.
- Appliance: The name of the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords Appliance.
- # SSH Keys: The number of SSH Keys found during the discovery job; click the displayed number to view the list of SSH Keys found on the account.