To uninstall the Authentication Services ActiveRoles Integration
- Navigate to the Control Panel | Programs | Programs and Features.
- Right-click Authentication Services ActiveRoles Integration and choose uninstall.
- Click Yes on the Programs and Features dialog to confirm your decision.
- When prompted,
- Click Yes to remove the ActiveRoles Server configuration.
This removes the server and Web interface extensions from ActiveRoles Server.
- Click No to uninstall the Integration Pack but retain the ActiveRoles Server configuration.
This leaves the ActiveRoles Server integration extensions in the console.