Unix-Disable a User
To Unix-disable a user
- Click the Directory Management link on the home page of the ActiveRoles Server.
- From the ActiveRoles Server directory tree, navigate to Active Directory and select the Users folder under your managed domain.
- In the details pane, click a user name link.
- From the drop-down menu, select Unix Properties.
- On the Unix Account tab, deselect the Unix Enabled option.
- Click Save to commit your changes.
Unix-disabling a user changes his login shell to bin/false.