The easiest way to install and configure Authentication Services Unix agent components is by means of Management Console for Unix.
Note: The procedures in this topic assume you do not have Management Console for Unix already installed.
To install the mangement console on a supported Windows platform
- Mount the distribution media.
Autorun starts automatically.
Note: To start the Autorun installation wizard, you can also navigate to the root of the distribution media and double-click autorun Application file.
- From the Authentication Services Autorun Home page, click the Setup tab.
- From the Setup tab, click One Identity Management Console for Unix.
The install wizard guides you through these setup dialogs:
- Management Console for Unix License Agreement dialog
- Configure TCP/IP Port dialog
Wait until it:
- Extracts and installs Management Console for Unix on your computer.
- Configures the database and service on the server.
- Copies the Authentication Services client software packages for each platform.
- Copies the Sudo Plugin software packages for each platform.
- Copies the Privilege Manager for Unix Agent software packages for each platform.
- Copies the Privilege Manager Policy Server packages for each platform.
- Completing the Management Console for Unix installation dialog
- In the Complete dialog, clear the Launch the Management Console option and click Finish to exit the install wizard and return to the Authentication Services Autorun Setup tab.
Once you have installed Management Console for Unix, you are ready to install or upgrade the Authentication ServicesWindows components.