Export files from an audit trail after RDP file transfer via clipboard
To export files from an audit trail, you must configure SPS to enable this feature. If you do not yet have SPS configured to enable this feature, complete the steps in Configuring SPS to enable exporting files from audit trails after RDP file transfer via clipboard.
To export files from an audit trail after RDP file transfer via clipboard
- Navigate to Main Menu > Search in SPS, select the session during which the files were copy-pasted via clipboard, and click .
- Click , save the .zat file, and open the Safeguard Desktop Player application.
- Open the .zat file and click in the Safeguard Desktop Player interface window.
- Navigate to EXPORT > Export transferred files... and select Choose in the Select folder – Safeguard Desktop Player window. Safeguard Desktop Player will automatically display the copy-pasted files in a new window under EXPORTED FILES (<number of files>), with information about the files' original path.
- (Optional) Open the files to verify their content.